Re: [IP] M.D.I. question

At 05:29 PM 05/24/2001 , you wrote:
>Bravo Jim,
>       Finally someone who has the will power to ask the question that i have
>been avoiding since starting pump therapy.....

Sometimes statements are even more telling....  At a pump information
meeting in the late 80s the presenter said "You can't do xyz without a
pump".   Without really thinking I raised my hand and said something like:
"I'm having a problem with what you are saying because I've done most of
xyz using injections for quite a while"...   Amazing how quickly my raised
hand became "invisible".....  <vbg>

Censoring reality is a reasonable action for emotional survival,

Jim S.