Re: [IP] M.D.I. question

Hey Furb,  I can do one even better than your 1.5 hours.  Our 'trainer' was
actually in our house for a whopping HALF-HOUR and was in such a hurry to
leave that she left all of her training materials here!

  We have learned EVERYTHING from this list but especially from this
incredibly wonderful person KERRI, who  is the most amazing DMer mom herself
and a good friend.  And LOTS of reading!  We have NO CDEs available to us, no
trainers of any kind, but we do have THE WORLD'S BEST ENDO who is always very

  It can be done, and is even more doable with the help of this FANTASTIC
family on the IP list!

Thanks everyone!!  And by the way I will be gone...FISHIN...with Josh down at
Grandma's and Grandpa's for the long weekend!  See ya on Monday!!!  Leaving
tomorrow, friday!

mom to Joshua