Re: [IP] sara's ducks?????

And Chris Parsons wrote:

> my theory is that there are a lot of ducks in a row. most are identical.
> one has a pump. and that leaves one last duck who is weird.

Good job, Chris!

Remember the story of the ugly duckling  ._c- ?  The one who grew up to
be a beautiful swan?  ._(`  ?  Well, when one of the ducklings started
pumping, I had to SHOW it, didn't I??

The ducks themselves were invented during the olden days of 300 baud
modems and ASCII art. Some one was talking about how someone else didn't
have all their ducks in a row, and I couldn't resist. The swan came
about years later when I wanted to create a .sig and couldn't remember
how to make a duck.

And the WEIRDEST duck is the one whose name comes in the middle!

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted