Re: [IP] OB visit - THANKS

Thanks to everyone for your support by list and off list replies.  I like
the advice of "slapping the doc" but I guess that next time I will just
schedule to see a different one.  There are 8 docs in this practice and they
rotate the patient and the docs so that you will get to meet everyone.  I
will make sure to stay off her rotation :)
With my luck, she will be on call when I go into labor.

Mel and pumpy