[IP] Diabetes support group

Dear pumpers in Albuquerque, New Mexico.         I'm looking for some pump
support here in Albuquerque. I know my pysicians office, Dr. Ferraro, is in
the process of setting a pumpers group up, but I would really like to
communicate with those of you out there in this area to have a group
together so we could have activities and fun together also.  Please all of
you who would be interested let me know.   I really enjoy reading the
pumpers notes on the internet, I have been able to utilize many of your
suggestions I have found here.  Thanks so much!   Sharyn