[IP] MiniMed's Continuous Glucose Monitor

I recently visited my Endo and told her I would be very interested in
wearing that subcutaneous glucose monitor that MiniMed markets.  She said
that her Practice (which is hospital-owned) is trying to convince the
hospital to purchase two of these devices.  I told her I'd write a letter to
the decision maker and try to make a case for this equipment.

I know that I saw earlier that someone from MiniMed's glucose monitor
division is a member of this list.  If that person, or any one else on the
list for that matter, could contact me off-line at
email @ redacted, I'd really appreciate any supportive
information that can be provided to assist me in convincing the hospital of
the patient benefits of this equipment.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Guilbault
"Start off every day with a smile and get it over with".  (W.C. Fields)