[IP] Reglan and Anxiety......

In a message dated 5/24/01 3:53:41 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> and Reglan -- which has the lovely side effect of crossing the

and boy do i know i'm one of the people it causes anxiety attacks in!  i had
surgery last year and they gave it to me IV form to 'dry out' my
stomach/salivations.  about ten minutes later i started to feel very nervous
and almost paralyzed.....and this other 'weird' way that i had never felt
before!  it was sooooo terrible...paranoid and who knows what else!  it was
one of the WORST experiences i've ever went through in my entire life!
the odd thing is i have taken it PO and never had a problem like that....go
figure \