Re: [IP] Pumping in school

In a message dated 5/24/2001 7:08:35 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We got a book
>  from Minimed "Pumper in the School" which you can get for free by
>  calling their customer support line.

Disetronic also has an excellent book on pumping in schools called "Easy as
ABC" . . . We used it for some training at my daughter's school (and will
again in August before the new school year) and the teachers, and school
nurse really liked it -- especially the easy to follow flow charts that show
how to treat hypos & hypers on the pump.  It also has a nice sample 504 plan
in the appendix . . .

(Pumpmama to Katie who is doing her saline start TONIGHT on our Animas R-1000
pump "Elvis")