[IP] Answering a question a therapist asked this morning..... READ WITH CAUTION

"You don't want to do this do you?"  (doing diabetes)

I knew the answer and didn't say anything.........   The answer is NO (and
I am screaming).

,,,, next step in this "logical exercise" is very simple though I'm
choosing to not blatantly say it in this email.  The wonders of dilemma's
for which there is no solution...(or at least not an acceptable one for me)

  Jim S.