[IP] OB APPT AND MY BG'S :(

>I told her the highest I have been in weeks was 125!  I was very excited that
I could honestly say that >and I guess I was expecting the same excitment from
her.  Well she looked at me and said "that is >unexceptable"  she said that
she wants me to be 100 all the time!

Mel-

I think a blood sugar of 125 is wonderful!! It is within "normal" range for a
non-DMer. This OB/GYN needs a reality check!

Donna
non-DMer whose BG hit 128 last week after eating ice cream! :)