[IP] freestyle meteer

hey everyone!
i started the freestyle meter about two months ago and it's FABULOUS!
lancing on the arms hurts SO much less than fingers did, its ridiculous!
I asked my doctor about it, and he just gave it to me for free, complete with
enough supples for six months! It was the Joslin Center for Diabetes...maybe
they just have more samples that they can give out, i don't knw.....my
question is, what is all this software/bg charts you're all talking
about????I didn't get any of that, does anyone know the 800 number for me???
thanx so much,
JESSICA, diagnosed three months ago, pumping for 6 weeks