>Was I wrong?

Ok, I am not pregnant nor do I plan on it ever, but personally I would tell
this doctor to stick her comments where the sun don't shine!

My understanding of when a person with diabetes is pregnant that it is way
more difficult to control their bg's.  Well I would give anything in the
world to be able to tell any doctor, hell one of my cats, that I managed to
have blood sugars like yours.  These days I don't go a day without hitting
200 at least once.  Seriously, in my humble opinion it sounds like you are
doing an awesome job and this doctor needs a reality check and fast!

Fran, Type I 38 years and never had such great blood sugars.