In a message dated 5/24/01 9:32:42 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< While cahnging  his set yesterday, my husband accidentally used an alcohol
 swab to clean the new site instead of an IV Prep swab.  He was very upset
  wanted to pull it out and get another set, for fear of infection.
 Has this ever happened to anyone out there?  Any advice would be
appreciated.  >>
I would think it would be okay because my friend who uses the pump always
swabs with alcohol because she can't afford IV Preps.