Rachel has been pumping for 8 weeks and all we have used has been alcohol
swabs and no infections yet **knocking on wood**  I didn't know there was a
differance.  both are 70% alcohol.  And I think that alcohol swabs is what
our pump trainer used....

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 3/4 yo, pumping 8 weeks