[IP] Pumping in Alaska--Iam moving to -40- help

Hi, my name is Kerinne. I am insulin dependent diabetic of 17 years. 2-3
times daily, In two weeks I will start pumping. Somewhat nervous and a bit
apprehensive about it. I am 22 years old the only way I've ever known is
about to change on me and now I will be moving to Alaska. Ahhhhh! Talk about
changing my entire world!!! What concerns me is the 40 or so degree below
freezing temps that I am going to confronted with. Any help or suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.  I can be reached at email @ redacted