Re: [IP] Re: Free FreeStyle Meter

In a message dated 5/24/01 3:09:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

this is what i did:
i called before i knew i could get one free and said i wanted to learn more
about their meter.  i told them i just started pumping and am testing more
than 15x a day.  i then asked if there was any way i could 'try' one of their
meters because i was leary of the accuracy (with all meters...just me)...she
then said to check with the insurance and if they would cover the strips, she
would be more than happy to send me a meter  \
i guess the key is telling them how much you test!
maybe you should try again!
Good Luck...
Gina & Mr Clicks & Mr Pokey