Re: [IP] A cry for help?

um if ths letter is towards me
i am not checking out, i am not depressed i am in a  sytem where there is no
care.  If you knew my story you would understand , but since no one out there
really does they should not go and make remarks.
I have not had care from a diabetic doctor since 99. That is 1 year. You may
have been talking to someone else and yes very good health care is nedded.
BUT it also helps if there are doctors out there for you.  What am i supposed
to do? I have tried to get with the 2 doctors around here who can help me and
they both put me on waiting lists for longer than a 6 month period.  If you
have the all glorified answer to the question "what am i suposed to do but
wait" Please share it with us all