Re: [IP] OB visit - Mel and pumpy

In a message dated 5/24/2001 12:38:02 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< "I told her now they are averaging out and I am running 90-115.  I told
her the highest I have been in weeks was 125!  ...  Well she looked at me
and said "that is unexceptable"  she said that she wants me to be 100
all the time!" >>

Mel: I don't know who this person is, but they are way out of line. You are
doing exceptionally well. It really helps to work with a person who has a
positive helpful attitude. Can you find somebody else? You don't need this
kind of totally unnecessary stress right now.