Re: [IP] Re: Free FreeStyle Meter

In a message dated 5/24/01 2:36:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Lucky you!!!  I have a free style meter, but can't afford the software and
> computer cables, so therefore I can't use it!

they also sent me the software for free.....just call the 800 number and tell
them how much you test and that you are interested in the software.....i
think the lady's name is Denise that told me i could get it free.  i want to
say something like Denise Wright or maybe that's someone on here...LOL   i do
know that he last name was Wright though  \
it's worth a try!