Re: [IP] Re: Free FreeStyle Meter

In a message dated 5/24/01 2:19:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
>   Waiting arrival of new meter sometime next week.  Please can any of you
> tell me how much you like the Free Style.

almost all the meter companies will send you a meter because they know you
have to buy their strips.  i have two free meters from therasense
(freestyles) AND I LOVE IT!  i've had the best accuracy with it compared to
lab and also the CGMS.... dead on all the time!
Good luck.......and Merry Christmas....LOL