[IP] re:insurance woes update

>Katie, you may have to get your Doctor involved with this one.  If he
>prescribes the updated pump for specific reasons, the insurance >company
>should okay it.  You are going to have to fight this one.David

Alas, we already have our endo involved. It is just Blue Cross' new policy
of not updating if the pump can be "repaired" for less than 50% of the cost
of a new one. They don't see any advantage to "glucose control or long term
outcome" in having a newer pump.
still fighting mad, and going to fight, but disgusted