Re: [IP] Chest pain

> I forgot to ask....
> Has anyone had any chest pain trouble associated with humalog?
> Just started pumping 10 days ago and my daughter complains of
> chest pains now and then which started about the same time.
> Couldn't find any info on Lilly's site.

Check her for symptoms of anphylaxis -- like bee sting allergy
symptoms. This is what would occur if she were allergic to Humalog.
There are 2-3 list members that are allergic to H and have various
visible reactions. Talk to your endo or pediatrician about this. The
allergy is very rare so the MD's probably would not think of it.

Symptoms may be mild. Rash on abdomen, shortness of breath, erratic
bg's, etc...