Hey pumpers,
I went to my Ob/Gyn visit this morning and they have made me so mad!  Everything was fine the doc asked me how my bg's were running.  I told her that in the first trimester I had alot of lows but I was ok with that since lows cannot hurt the bay as much as highs can.  I told her now they are averaging out and I am running 90-115.  I told her the highest I have been in weeks was 125!  I was very excited that I could honestly say that and I guess I was expecting the same excitment from her.  Well she looked at me and said "that is unexceptable"  she said that she wants me to be 100 all the time!  And here I am thinking that most of your non-diabetics are running higher than 100 after there meals.  I got up the nerve to tell her that I didn't think that 125 was all that bad.  I told her that I know pumpers who have had many bg swings of very high bg's and lows and they have beautiful babies now.
Was I wrong?  Are these bg's too high?  If anyone has pumping pregnancy experience please drop me a line and let me know what you think!

Mel and pumpy