[IP] Friday 5/25 Chat

Hello Pumpers and Friends,
Its that time again. Time to let you know that there will be a Friday evening
chat at 9pm EST in the Anytime room.  Here is the chat address shortcut..just
click right here...  http://insulin-pumpers.ort/chat.shtml  and you will be
chatting in no time.  Please keep the bickering to a dull roar as it has come
to my attention that we have had people leave our group due to all this
nonsense.  We are here to answer your questions if we can and provide support.
Everyone is welcome.  Hope to see you there.
Pump Hugggsssssss.........Dauna