[IP] Pumping in school

My daughter, Alyssa is 9 and just starting the pump last week.  She is
wearing it to school and gave a mini demo to the teachers and staff.  We
are very fortunate to have a school that supports her.  We got a book
from Minimed "Pumper in the School" which you can get for free by
calling their customer support line.  This answered a lot of questions
that the teachers had.

We also were told that Minimed is coming out with a new pump next year
around March or April called the Paradigm (?) and that if you purchase
your 508 between March 2001 and then they will upgrade it for free with
an upgrade coupon.

Alyssa would love to write to any kids that are pumping...our email is:
email @ redacted

Thanks for everyones info and advice!