[IP] Re: How often do you have lows (poll)?

>>My son is 5 and due to so many variables he will have a low, some not
>>bad, almost daily.  I find exercise is a hard factor to prepare him
for, so he
>>will often go low in the middle of the night due to this activity.

Hey, Shelly,
We've found out (sometimes the hard way) that exercise can effect Katie
for hours -- HOURS -- after she has played soccer or basketball.  Now I
have her bolus for her food same as always but turn her basal way down
(from .5 to .0 or .1) for up to 9 hours after her exercise.  I don't want
to stop her from being active and this sure seems to help.  Good luck!
Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99