Re: [IP] Spot's great advice

>Sorry, but I get frustrated when
>people tell me how non caring their Doc is.  Like Doctor Spot!

I agree but with one important caveat:  In many areas there is no choice of
doctor.  Here in NS, up until the last month, there was only one endo who
sees pump patients and he's very anti-pump.  The government simply will not
allow referrals to endos outside the province where one exists who is "on
paper" a pump doctor.  I will conyinue to whine about my lackof endo but I
am soon in the process of asking permission form the government to change
endos now that there are two who are open, although inexepereinced, to the

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Six months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &

Insulin infusion pump as given me better control than I had achieved in 27
years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).