[IP] Problems with eating ice cream....

Thank you to everyone who responded to my problem with ice cream!  To answer
a few of your questions,  I don't drink milk, except in coffee, so I haven't
noticed a problem with it. I will have drink a glass or two and find out.  I
don't know what a lot of ice cream is exactly, but I have noticed that if it
is a larger amount I have problems (cramping and etc...).  It doesn't matter
what flavor of ice cream.  I will try eating smaller amounts and see if that
helps.   Just wanted to say THANK YOU!! You guys are great no matter what I
ask, someone always responds!!  :)
Thanks again,
Stephanie Olivieri
MM508 3-2001