Re: [IP] A vial to fill reservoir

> Now, Jan you are showing your age.
> I have a question.  Our pump will only hold 150U.  Do you use something
> other than U100 humalog?  Or do you have a different reservoir?
> Curtis Lomax

I'll get to your first comment later. ;)

I have only ever put in 150u in my 506 or 507c - but learned from the 'net
that some remove that clear *stopper* thingy with the tool provided so it
allows a full reservoir fill. *They* change out the tubing after 3-4 days
while continuing to use the insulin already in the reservoir. I change the
tubing/site after 4-5 days and often refill the reservoir to reuse. YMMV

NOW, for me *showing my age* - Why? Just because I always end with Jan (61 y.o
etc.)? LOL Well, last year at this time I shook up some of the admins when I
announced I had to change my signoff. THEY thought someone complained. NO, the
calendar made me do it. In about 4 hours I will have to make another change as
you will notice tomorrow. (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.