[IP] Pumpin' at Last!!!

I went for my pump training today. Went pretty quick...was only about 1 - 1
1/2 hours. The trainer said it usually takes about 3 hours. I had studied up
on the CD and also done a saline trial, so I was fairly familar with it
already. When we got done Donna (wifey) and I headed for Chik-Fil-A!!

Started out with a basal rate of .7 and since then have moved it up to .9.
Seems to be about right, but we will see how it goes this evening...and at
3:00 a.m. (UGH!) Before dinner tonight it was 94!

Just got the D-Tron on Thursday of last week. Today I decided on the name,
"Dunkin." As in donuts... :) Haven't missed taking shots yet! Tonight I had
pasta and I ate the amount I wanted, not based on the shot I had just taken!
No more trying to decide ahead of time what I'm going to eat and have to
finish it all even if I'm full! Bolus is a beautiful word!

Carey & Dunkin
T1 12/01/00 pumpin' 5/23/01