Re: [IP] same day surgery

In a message dated 5/23/2001 2:15:01 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm wondering what to do if i am low the night before and can't drink or
anything, do you just not treat and hope your liver kicks in? >>

Go ahead and treat it. They will however have to wait a certain # of hours
after you eat to start surgery. In my daughter's case recently (to set a
broken bone), they waited about 6 hours after she ate.

You could always go in the night before and hook-up to an IV.

Good luck,