[IP] same day surgery

hi fellow pumpers,
I'm having same day surgery next tuesday for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
problems.  It's the same type problem as Carpal Tunnel but is located close
to the elbow with the ulner nerve.
The surgeon told me today it is entirely up to the anesthesiologist whether
or not i can keep my pump on.
I'm wondering what to do if i am low the night before and can't drink or eat
anything, do you just not treat and hope your liver kicks in?
I have so many thoughts running thru my head and questions.
I wonder if this is common in diabetics like people on the list said carpal
tunnel is?
I wonder if it is going to be really painful?>
full of questions and some fear her in MO today....

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01