Re: [IP] docs soon???~~ still waiting!~~~

no this is not a cry for help ,a depression thing or anything to do with me.
IT is there fault, I live in a place where people do not care about others.
My doctor decided he did not want to call back whenever i would call them.  I
tried to go to see another doctor but the wait was to long their as well. I
am waiting for my appointment next week and see how things go. This is a
diabtic doctor.  That is why i am waiting.
thanks for the help
i know you probably didnt mean it but i was upset by your letter.
thanks anyways i know you meant wel