[IP] Eye check up

I went in today for my yearly eye check-up.  My dr said that he saw one
broken blood vessel in each eye.  He said this was minimal, and otherwise
I look fine.  He told me not to be concerned.  Nothing needs to be done at
this point, and he'll see me again next year.

So, how bad is one broken vessel in each eye?  Is this something I should
be very concerned about?  Can this correct itself without laser?  My last
A1C was 5.9, within normal range for my lab - so I don't feel there's much
else I can do to improve my control.

Any advice appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?