[IP] How Often do you have Lows? (Poll)

Hi all:  Just wondering how often most people find they are having lows?

My son is 5 and due to so many variables he will have a low, some not too bad,
almost daily.  I find exercise is a hard factor to prepare him for, so he will
often go low in the middle of the night due to this activity. It is not a
basal/bolus thing, I just need to be VERY accurate with carbs and to keep an
eye on the extra exercise and excitement that can drop him low.  He is very
aware of his lows, and most are not severe.  I think in total we have had
about 4 severe lows in the 3 years since dx.  By low I mean the shaky, pale
type low.

Thanks for letting me know?  Just curious...

(son 5, dx @2, pumping 9.5 months)