[IP] Spot's great advice

Spot (Dr. Bender) Said>>>>"...Life is precious
jennee, embrace it, is this an implicit suicide attempt if it is get
help. there are drugs that can help you and docs who are
interested. I mean I'm interested and I never saw you. If his office
calls to reschedule tell them you are off to see a doctor who

Well said, Spot!!!  We all need reminding that we are essentially
hiring a person to guide us in our endeavor to be healthy.  If we are
not satisfied with the results, or need better guidance,  Fire the
person and find someone who cares.  When I have had to change
doctors for moves or whatever, I get recommendations from friends,
check the nurses at the hospitals, and call and do a mini interview
on the phone.  I have faked a health problem to get an appointment
that my insurance will cover (don't tell on me, please) so I can
meet the doctor.   My current PCP is a wonderful compassionate
woman who is just outstanding.  She and my Endo swap reports
and both are most supportive.    It's like, if they aren't helping you,
what are you paying them for??  Sorry, but I get frustrated when
people tell me how non caring their Doc is.  Like Doctor Spot!

Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL

PS -I have worn a MM507 & 508 for 6 years and never ever had a
static problem.  Course here in Alabama, the humidity level is
usually the same as the temperature, so few opportunities, exist
for a test.

Bonnie Richardson
Manager - Materiels Management
Ph: 256-535-2192