[IP] H-Tron plus cartridges

I recently received my new D-Tron pump through Disetronic.  I have to send
my H-Tron pump back to the company.  So now I have a box of cartridges
(glass & plastic) that I no longer need.  The company I get my supplies
through cannot take them back for an exchange because the box has been
opened.  If there is someone here who needs the cartridges because they are
not covered by insurance or if you have to pay a percentage please e-mail me
directly (email @ redacted) and I will be more than happy to wrap
them up and mail them to you.  I can't bring myself to throw them away when
i know there is someone out there who can use them.  I no longer receive the
digest so be sure to e-mail me directly.  First come, first serve basis.

Carrie Misencik