Re: [IP] My pump is here!

Hey Denise,

  Go ahead and open the box.  There is probably a video in there that you can
watch that talks about the set.  When we got Josh's 'box' 1.5 years ago we
opened it and looked att everything and there was a video that talked all
about set-up.  Josh (8 at the time) watched that video after dinner and knew
how to do the batteries, set the time, which button to bolus, how to check
various settings, all from watching the video.  After I watched it I actually
had the time and basal settings set in the pump, BEFORE the so-called trainer
came a few days later.

  So just go for it!!!!  What can it hurt, except maybe the fact you will
have done your 'homework' before the trainer gave it to you!!!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua