[IP] My pump is here!

Only 1 week and 2 days after suggesting the pump to my Endo it is here
sitting in the box  and ready to go.  I suppose it may have been quicker but
I was getting competitive bids from different pump companies to reduce the
out of pocket cost.  The trainer is supposed to contact me within 48 hours.
It is so hard to wait, I just know I could set this puppy up myself.  I will
be good, I will, I will (trying to convince myself.)

Thanks to all of you who have been so helpful in this quest,
Dxd. in 1997
Pumping any day now!

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]