Re: [IP] Inventor of the pump

On 22 May 2001, at 23:05, Heather Nicholson wrote:

> I know that you have given Dr.Tamborlane's email, but
> I can't find it. Can you please post it again!!
> -Thanks!!!

There is no need to ever "repost" an email to the list.  You can find
any previous post by using the Search engine at the IP site.  If you
enter "Tamborlane" as the Search term, Insulin Pumpers (US) Mail
as the list and "all time" as the period you will find it will be the first
in the list of 48 items, seven of which have a relativity of 1000.