[IP] Quik Sets

     Curious if anyone else has been having a VERY DIFFICIULT time with
Minimed and asking to switch out our Auto-shipped supply of soft-sets for the
new much more user friendly quik-sets?  I called last night and was basically
told, too-bad, "we can ship you a sample".  Needless to say I was a little
upset since MM shipped me 6 boxes of soft-sets and knowing the soft-sets DO
NOT adhere well in the hot humid environment of Florida, go figure.  So, if i
cannot get a more positive response from MM i am not quite sure what to do,
maybe send the pump back, that would get their attention or maybe not.
Anyhow, any advice gang?

Furb :o}