[IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder- One person's experience

I've had both shoulders operated on after six month regimes (each) in physical therapy (I work for a medical center so the therapy didn't interrupt my work.)The operation reduced the pain and I regained up to 85% of range after further therapy.  The main mantra both the surgeon and the PT people drilled into my head was that if you (excuse the shouting )KEEP THE JOINT MOVING IT WILL HAVE LESS CHANCE TO FREEZE (shouting done).  Now when I walk I try an swing both arms beyond what is confortable, I make sure when I'm at the computer I take breaks every  1/2 hour and windmill the arms and have even tried ankle weights on all 4 extremities just to build up some stamina and go beyond the norm.  So far it has worked. - Bob