[IP] A vial to fill reservoir

>>>ONe down side is that you use a vial of insulin to fill the reservoir every
set change.  One of the other pumps has a pre-filled cartridge that sounds
really convenient. >>>

A vial of insulin is used to fill a reservoir, but you do not use a vial of
insulin to fill a reservoir. A reservoir holds a little more than 300 units. A
vial contains 1000 units. I get kind of tickled at what some people call
*inconveniences* considering what we used to go through in the early days of
pumping. These 3/4" stack of business card-sized pumps of today are *too big*
to some people, too. I guess we can't have it all. ;)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.