[IP] Re: merck medco/medical mutual

My daughter will be starting on the pump soon. (It is just sitting on our
dining room table waiting for our appointment with the pump educator).
Anyway, we have Medical Mutual of Ohio insurance (we live in Cortland,OH) and
we were told to get our supplies from Medical Express Depot.  This is a
medical supply house near Pittsburgh.  Our plan covers all her supplies at
90% after a majormed deductable of $250.  Then at 100% after another $250 out
of pocket expense.

Our insurance did not tell us to go there, but I got a call from Medical
Express Depot who were the ones to handle the insurance paperwork for the
pump. I figured they would not be sending out the supplies if my insurancewas
not going to reimburse them.

Deb Grundy