Re: [IP] New Pump

That set may work just fine for you...It didn't for me...But it might for
you. My favorite sites are the silhouettes and the new Quicksets, as I had
lots of tape problems with the softsets. It seemed like there was an extra
half inch thick layer of tape by the time it stuck and then it would kink in
a day and a half. Keep in mind that these are only my issues. Some people
love these sets. The tape is built into the other 2 sets and sticks very well
for me...They also disconnect at the site rather than 4 inches down the
tubing.  My preference is the shorter tubing but again YMMV.