Re: [IP] Ideas to prevent infusion set release from sweating

  My son Josh had a TERRIBLE time when he first started pumping with this
very same problem.  In a word...MASTISOL Liquid Adhesive.  It is what has
made pumping possible for Josh.  Try these online addresses...
              www.nasalsplint.com  or (201) 891-1042 in NJ

This product is made by Ferndale Labs and someone said they thought they had
a website as well.  I am sorry but I have not looked this up yet to see for
myself.  Also, check out your local pharmacies.  They may either carry this
product or can order it for you.  Be careful.  Get the 4 oz bottle and NOT
the individual vials....VERY costly!  Our bottle barely has a dent in it for
these past 9 months of use!!!!

Anymore questions about this product you can write to me privately.  Good

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, wA