[IP] Re: summer sites and tapes

I have pumped since 1986--back in the dark ages of tapes and tubing types.
When softsets originally came out I had a terrible time with the included
tape as well as with sites falling out any time I would sweat or get wet.  At
the advice of Minimed, I began using a tape called Hypafix.  Hypafix is made
by Smith Nephew and is called a "Dressing Retention Sheet".  One roll is 2in
wide and 10yards long.  You cut it to the size you want.  This tape is very
similar to the sil/tender/comfort that many people use as well as the new
quicksets.  Because you cut it to size, you can make it to fit over any of
the sets.  Also, I have NEVER had this tape come completely off--through
showering, swimming, sweating.  On top of everything else, this 10 yard roll
that lasts forever costs less than $15.

Smith & Nephew #4209 "Hypafix" Dressing Retention Sheet 1-800-876-1261