[IP] Problems when eating ice cream....kind of off topic...

Hi everyone!  Well here is my dilemma.... Since being on the pump (march
2001), I have began to eat ice cream again!!!  I pretty much gave it up after
being diagnosed.  Here is the problem, I think I may be lactose intolerant..
or something. When ever I eat ice cream, shortly after I get terrible cramps,
gas and have to run to the bathroom. I thought that maybe it was because my
body wasn't used to ice cream, since I hadn't eaten it very often in the past
7 years.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Could I be lactose