[IP] Re: Handspring Visor & Calorie King

In a message dated 5/22/01 8:05:54 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>I am thinking about getting Handspring Visor in the near future.  I just
>found out that you can download the nutrition facts from Calorie King into
>Palm Pilot but I wonder if Handspring Visor is similar to Palm Pilot since
>Visor has Palm OS compatible.  Do anyone have this electronic device called
>Handspring Visor and has the carbohydrate information in it???

The Handspring visor was developed by the same guys that developed the Palm,
after the Palm was bought and they were let go. The technology is virtually
the same. I have a Handspring and have downloaded the Glucopilot and dietlog.
It is great. I'm sure you will have no problems.