From: "Dwain Chapman" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Ideas to prevent infusion set release
from sweating

I am a 46 year old Type 1 who's just started using a
pump.  I've been
running since pre-diagnosis (age 13) and have run
several marathons.  I just
went on a pump and am having major problems in getting
the infusion sets to
stay in place while sweating heavily.  I welcome
suggestions from others in
methods they've successfully used to ensure good
adhesion while sweating.

Do You Yahoo!?